It may not seem like it, but fall is slowly inching closer to us. Floppy dresses will be switched out for sweater dresses, and pretty soon you’ll want your legs covered. This selection is chock full of fall colors and fabrics.
1. Not your summer cropped pants. Swap them out for this cropped and comfy pair. It’s the same cut you’ve seen this summer but in velvet with a rich maroon color.
Michael Stars Top– Made in L.A. with sustainable materials like tencel.
Edge Only Earrings– Ethically produced in Dublin.
Khokho Bag– Handcrafted in Swaziland with local Lutindzi grass and eco-friendly dyes.
Blue Planet Eyewear– Made with sustainable cotton based acetate, with a charitable spin.
BC Footwear Flats– Made with PETA certified vegan materials.
Raquel Allegra Pants– Designed and produced in L.A. using lots of different materials including natural, vintage, and some sustainable.
2. Bootcut. This pair of pants is ready for a fall day at the office. They are tailored to perfection and will definitely help you feel sharp.
Bailey 44 Pants– Designed and produced locally in Los Angeles. Bailey 44 is female run and made for females.
Mara Hoffman Sweater– Made in Peru with GOTS certified organic cotton.
Andy Wolf Sunglasses– Made with sustainable cotton-based acetate.
Nine to Five Boots– Handmade in Portugal with vegetable tanned leather sourced from the E.U.
Sensi Studio Bag– Crafted by traditional artisans in Ecuador.
Kassandra Lauren Gordon Earrings– Ethically produced in her studio in London.
3. Utility Pants. Once for the halls of Mom style, utility pants are about to be cool again. They were everywhere on the fall runways and you’ll start seeing them in shops soon too. Pick up your sustainable pair at Reformation.
Reformation Pants– Made from surplus ridged twill.
The Avant Cardigan– Knitted in Barcelona by skilled artisan women.
Alienina Bag– Made using recycled cotton rope.
Zeus + Dione Top– Handmade by artisans in Greece.
KYMA Sandal– Also made in Greece using traditional sun-dried leather.
Westward Leaning Sunglasses– Every pair is made by hand using sustainable acetate.
4. Paper Bag Waist. Taking a trend that was everywhere this summer and re-accessorizing it. Swap your crop top for an embroidered one and your sandals for some boots.
Gabriela Hearst Boots– Made ethically in Italy.
Cleobella Bag– Made in Bali using sustainable and artisan techniques.
Pala Sunglasses– Made by artisans in Ghana using recycled plastic.
Leju London Bracelets– Handwoven by Colombian artisans.
Lily Flo Earrings– Ethically handmade in London with sustainable production and responsible sourcing.
5. Pattern. There is no need to leave the fun of summer behind as you change seasons. Go all out with this pair of yellow patterned pants.
Everlane Heels– Made ethically in a factory in Italy.
Tomscanyi Top– Made in Budapest with sustainable production.
Carolina Wong Bag– Carolina Wong makes all her bags with eco-caution. The lining is organic cotton and the leather is vegetable tanned.
Faithfull Pants– Produced sustainably by artisans in Bali who use traditional techniques.
Klements Scarf– Made with slow production in the U.K.
6. Cropped Wide Leg. Summer was all about lighter neutrals. For fall update the palette with darker hues. For example, change your beige to mustard.
Sea Pants– Designed in New York and produced in the U.S.
A Peace Treaty Top– A Peace Treaty partners with artisan communities around the world to learn and preserve their traditional crafts.
Fortress of Inca Heels– Made ethically in Peru using traditional materials.
Neola Necklace– Made with strict ethical employment standards.
N’Damus London Bag– Produced in London with a small manufacturing company, who use E.U. sourced materials.
SOUQ Earrings– Handcrafted by artisans in Bali, with traditional symbols used throughout.
7. Tapered. No matter what the season everyone needs some clothes they feel Uber comfortable in. For fall I like these tapered pants because they keep just enough heat in for you to lounge.
Bo Carter Pants– Made ethically in the U.K. with wool sourced from sheep on a rescue farm.
Toms Shoes– Made with a charitable 1 for 1 policy. Toms donates a pair of shoes to a kid that needs them for every pair you buy.
Paradise Row Bag– Made with vegetable tanned leather in East London.
French Girl Facial Polish-
Outline tee– Made with sustainable tencel.
Lee Renee Earrings– Handmade in London with recycled silver.
8. High-waisted. Loose but elegant. These pants will nip you in the waist and give your body some curves while still looking professional.
Amur Pants– Designed and manufactured in New York with recycled materials.
Ace & Jig Top– Woven cotton by traditional Indian artisans.
Eileen Fisher Shoes– With leather from a certified silver tannery.
Shwood Sunglasses– Made in Portland with sustainably sourced wood.
Carolina Wong Bag– The bag is inspired by the vibrant colors of the Sahara, and has the same ethics as above.
Kassandra Lauren Gordon Necklace– Made with recycled silver and gold vermeil.
Ilia Beauty Lip Conditioner– Sustainable production and organic ingredients.
9. Ankle. Pants that won’t be too long. These are perfect for a casual day at home or hitting the city streets. Pair them with tennis shoes for either.
Eileen Fisher Pants– Made with sustainable production and ethically sourced linen.
Veja Sneakers– Made in a Fair Trade Brazilian factory.
Banjanan Top– Made in India by ethical artisans using traditional techniques like hand-blocking.
Neola Earrings– (See above)
N’Damus London Bag– (See above)
10. Straight-leg. Pants that are made for a heel, or boot. These are artisan crafted velvet and will keep you funky till New Years.
Jupe by Jackie Pants– Made by ethically employed Indian artisans.
by FAR Heels- Made ethically in Bulgaria with some repurposed leather.
Yucama Necklace– Designed with materials sourced locally, and ethically in Southeast Asia.
Neola Earrings– (See Above)
Valextra Bag– Handwoven by a single artisan in Italy. Each bag takes days to craft.
Reformation Tee– Made with tencel and sustainable production in L.A.